We offer four beautiful private guest rooms with individual bathrooms & private entry with patio, use of the kitchen, dining room, conference room, and we offer limited snack shop to both guests and visitors alike. We also offer free use of a computer, printer and wireless internet, canoes and kayaks, and we have a nice playground on the premises for children.
Late May to Early September
Open during Iditarod
$150 single occupancy
$160 double occupancy
Discount available for groups and multiple nights.
Call for Special Iditarod rates ~ with transportation.
- Private, clean rooms with own bathroom with individual entry and patio decks.
- ADA accommodating
- Meeting rooms available
- Laundry facility on-site and showers available
- Watch for unique migratory birds in the Solomon Delta and Safety Sound
- Magnificent photo and fishing opportunities
- Enjoy beautiful views of the Bering Sea, Solomon River, tundra and mountains
- View the historic "Last Train to No Where" and old mining dredges
- Airport pick up and drop off, Private tours available (arrange in advance)